7/9/08

Nathan & Sonja : Wedding

Sonja and Nathan were so much fun. The day was so super hot but that didn't stop the party goers from having a great time. The wedding was held at Nana Carmela's in Monroe Wa. One of the best places for great Italian food. The ceremony was held on the green of the golf course and the little nooks in the restaurant made for some great photo ops. Thank you so much for including me in your day and I can't wait for our preview party. :-) All the boys...they were up for anything, but I was the one on the ground in the grass...thanks boys.
The girls got ready in the upstairs of the restaurant. It was extremely hot that day, but it was so cool to see the bond these ladies all shared.
Sonja's dress was GORGEOUS!!

I love this photo. Sonja and Nathan waited till the ceremony to see each other and I just think this is beautiful. Sonja's mom and dad were so happy.
Yeah for big wedding parties.


They did it. Congratulations!!!!




The boys made great faces..not sure what's going on.
This is one of my favorite photos of the day. This is her husband checkin out her moves. Priceless.



No comments: