7/18/08

Ali & Stephen : Wedding 7.13.08

I had such an awesome time with Ali and Stephen...not one moment of seriousness. The day was filled with excitement, nervousness, laughter, and tons of love. Thank you so much for allowing me to capture your day.. It was a great honor. Ali and Stephen got married at her parents house out in the country lands of Monroe. It was a beautiful day and all the little details made it completely unique to them.



Stephen and his long time best friend Justin.





love, love, love this photo
and this one also..
Congratulations Ali and Stephen!!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I, unfortunately, was unable to attend the wedding. I am so greatful to be able to see these wonderful pictures. The picture of cousin Mike and Grandma Boster is one of the best pictures I've seen and captures Mike's caring spirit. Beth and Ray should be extremely proud of their daughter and of themselves. Kayla did one of the best jobs ever of capturing the spirit and essense in her pictures. I'm more impressed every time I see something new of Kayla's!!!
Susie Hollenbeck

Anonymous said...

Beth this is awesome. I am so disappointed that I couldn't make the wedding. But it looks like it turned out great. I wish Ali and Stephen all the best.

Ruth Fletcher

Anonymous said...

The photos are great Kayla! I especially love the last one! :)
Thanks again for all your help!