7/18/08

Lauryn: Happy Brithday Beautiful Niece

Happy Birthday Lauryn!!! 1 Yr old. I was ecstatic when Lauryn was born. I was unable to be there when her sister Annabelle was born, but I got opportunity to be there this time when Lauryn was born. We did her 1 yr photos yesterday, and after the shoot had a little party for her. This is her in in true self...I love you so much...
Love Auntie Kayla Who doesn't love chocolate?
Here are some from her shoot....


She has the greatest and funniest expressions sometimes.

She loves her mommy's sunglasses.



Thumbs up auntie...good job :-)
Happy Birthday!!! Love you tons.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kayla, these pictures of Lauryn are so beautiful! I can't wait to see Taylor's one year pics...

Blazey said...

She is so cute (not surprising considering the genes). I love the one on the bench with the yellow background and the little hair clip hanging on for dear life.

Anonymous said...

these are fantastic you seem to be able to capture expressions at the precise timing these are beautiful pictures of my granddaughter thanks to you my photographer daughter

mom