7/1/08

Grady & Aisha : Engagement

I met Aisha and Grady at Howarth Park. It's a spacial place for the two of them. It's were when they first started dating they would go for walks on the beach and have little picnics. It's were Aisha would twist the stem of the apple to always come off on the letter G, and it's were Grady proposed.
Aisha and Grady could not have been a more fun couple to hang out with and photograph. It was a playful day and these are only a few of my favorites. It was so hard to only pick a few. I can't wait till their wedding. ;)
I so love this photo. It completely show how much fun they have with each other and not to take life so seriously.

Apparently Aisha is very tickalish
This is so cute...this is how they hold hands..the pinky hold


Thank you so much Grady and Aisha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kayla!

Oh, my word! These pictures turned out SO great! Thank you very much for all your hard work! It definitely paid off :) I absolutely love them!!!

Anonymous said...

everytime I check out your new posts, I am constantly amazed at your work. I can't wait until you can take pictures for me! Who knows ... maybe a pregnancy shoot soon??!! :) LOVE YOU! ~Brit