8/6/10

Kyla & Richie : Love Story : Backyard Engagement Session

I first met Kyla back in grade school. We were on the same basketball team with the same 7 girls up through middle school. She was in the same grade as my sister so when we all hit high school we all seemed to go in different directions. Fast forward 10yrs and I was surprised when I received a phone call from her letting me know the she was engaged. I was so excited to met up with her and reminisce about the days of late practices, running lines, having BBQ at her house with the team, and just catch up.
I was excited to met her and Richie at her parents house for their engagement session . The backyard was full of so many options. We went from the gardens to the pool table, to the bar to some fun Seahawks photos in the grass. Here are just a few and I can not wait for the wedding at the end of the month!!!!!!









No comments: