8/19/09

Tina & Kevin: Wedding

I have know Tina since she was 4. We grew up together. Through church, youth group, Tina parties, camping, living and going to school with her older sis, the list goes on and on...And when Tina J found Kevin I couldn't of been more happy for her. And then I met Kevin......and I couldn't have been more happy for him. They are perfect for each other and bring out the best in each other. Thank you so much asking me to document your day. I feel honored to be your friend and share in your day!!! You're an amazing couple and your love and respect for each other is an example to other couples, to your family and friends. Have fun in Mexico!!! love ya tons!!! the grand exit...the tunnel kept getting lower and lower.
This is George..Tina's dad..they busted out some crazy moves during the father-daughter dance.









Oh my gosh...the cake..amazing. The bottom layer..(which I had some of) was chocolate with chocolate chips, with chocolate filling...SOOO good. And what made it even better, was the fact that her cousin Jessica made it. She did such a great job!!!




Laughing at the slide show put together by one of her bridesmaids.




High five..the unity candle..(this is so the kind of couple that they are)






Maid of honor duties.







I just love the excitement in Tina's face. So happy...and walking very fast. Could wait to marry Kevin!!









Love the details of her closest friends praying for her before the ceremony.









Flowers by Geneva Snipes.










Greatest wedding party..up for anything that I asked of them!!!











Stunning...absolutely stunning!!!!











red rover..red rover. I was busy photographing the middle of this photos when the bridal party on the right yelled for Jess to come on over...perfect.















Handsome group of men.












One of my many favorite photos of the day...(way to many to choose from)



















































Asking Kevin to try to be serious...didn't work out so well.






































First Look.



















Getting ready. Tina made her jewelry..and it was perfect. The dress, the shoes, the hair, the make up, the whole day.














































Make up by Jenny Ishmael.





















Thanks again Tina and Kevin. I feel so blessed to have friends like you!!!
























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful job, Kayla. You not only captured the moment, but the unique personalities... and all that joy!

Anonymous said...

great pictures! do you have any of the flower girls and ring bearer?

Anonymous said...

It brought tears to my eyes to see our friends so happy and in love. Kayla, you did a great job capturing who they are and the love they share. Love you!!

Jenni

kelly said...

Kayla,

What wonderful pictures of Kevin and Tina's wedding. I was unable to attend, so it was as if I was there. You captured, Bride, Groom, Wedding Party and Family so well. Great Job!

Kelly