9/3/08

Melyssa & Todd: E-Session

Missy is a dear childhood friend of mine. We have grown up together through grade school, middle school, high school, and even college. We've been in youth group together, been to Mexico and the Philippines together, and even thou we now live a mountain range apart from each other, nothing can sever our friendship. We have been roommates and shared late night talks about boys and our hope of the type of man that we would marry. She found Todd. An amazing man, and not to mention someone that I would never think that she would end up with, but love is a funny thing. I love you tons Missy and thanks so much for asking me to photograph your love story.
Pasco, Wa
Love this photo.
They were seriously checking each other out. It was so cute.

This is my FAVORITE...but I have to say, this car died on us like 5 times.






I love you both. Can't wait till the wedding!!!

5 comments:

Jenni Stearns said...

Great job Kayla! I think my favorite is the B&W in the back of the truck. LOVE THEM!!

Blazey said...

I LOVE this set! Seriously, so many great ones - the wheat one, the bridge, sitting in the tree lane, that truck... It must have been a ton of fun.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! That is one cute couple :) I noticed in most of the pics she's wearing clothes that I gave her...what can I say, I do have style. Great job, mom and I loved so many of them!

-Tina J.

Anonymous said...

They are great! I enjoy so much looking at your photography!

~sharon

Anonymous said...

Thank you Kayla for being so great to work with. Every time I look at the pictures I get more and more excited for the big day. You are an amazing photographer and friend! Everyone who sees the pictures raves over what a great job you did - I keep meaning to tell you that, so I'm saying it now.
Love,
Missy